How to send SMS to KBC? | Jackpot questions in KBC | How to stream KBC on mobile?
In this website, we have provided a detailed dissection about the various aspects of the show “Kaun Banega Crorepati” and How to send SMS to KBC for those people who wants to participate in the game show. We have tried to answer different questions like where to watch KBC, how to participate, among other things.
“Kaun Banega Crorepati,” the Indian version of “Who wants to be a millionaire,” is one of the biggest television shows India has ever seen. The show was first aired in the year 2000; since then, it has continued to gain popularity and reach a place where it owns the crown of being one of the best shows in the Indian television industry. Every year there are thousands of people, if not millions, waiting for the show. Some want to participate and win the cash prizes; others want to sit at their home and enjoy the show while having dinner.
KBC comes on which channel?
Expect the first three seasons, KBC has always been broadcasted on the Sony TV channel. The only difference is earlier, you had to stick to your television in order to watch the show, but now the Sony TV network offers you multiple options.
Specifically, the Sony TV network will broadcast the show simultaneously on Sony LIV’s app, website, and Sony channel on TV. Therefore, you can watch the show on Sony TV or live on the Sony Liv app or log on to kbcofficialwebsite.com. However, in the case of the website and Sony Liv app, you will have to subscribe to their premium services to avail of the service.
Moreover, the Jio and Airtel subscribers can watch KBC 13 live streaming for free on Jio TV and Airtel TV.
How to stream KBC on mobile?
You might already know that you can watch KBC on your television, but do you know that it is now possible to watch KBC on your mobile phones. Here is how you can stream the game show on your mobile phone.
First of all, you have to download the Sony Liv app, and from there you can watch the quiz show on your mobile from Monday to Friday at 9 pm. However, the vital thing to note here is you need to subscribe to Sony Liv to do the same, which means you have to pay some money.
On the other hand, the Airtel and Jio subscribers can watch the show by downloading their respective TV apps, and from there, they can stream the Sony TV channel for free.
Furthermore, you can always watch the show through your web browser by loading the Sonyliv.com website. Do you know nowadays you can also play KBC alongside the contestants by sitting at your home using Sony Liv App? Sounds interesting? The following section is dedicated to how you can play the game through Sony Liv.
Note: The developers now have also added a Play-Along Team feature. It allows you to form a team with your friends and family. A team may have a minimum of three people and a maximum of ten. The team with the highest score has a chance to win a cash prize of up to Rs. One lakh.
How to play KBC on Sony liv?
Nowadays, the creators of KBC provide an option to play KBC alongside the participants sitting on the hot seat. In other words, while the participants live their dreams on the hot seat opposite the host Amitabh Bachchan, you can also win KBC Lottery prizes by playing along on the Sony LIV app with the Play-Along option. You can participate in the game using Play Along by following the below steps.
- Download the Sony LIV app, which is available for free on Google Play and the App Store. Moreover, you can also download the app from the Sony Liv website.
- To engage in Play-Along, you do not need to be a subscriber. Being a subscriber has its own benefits as they earn additional rewards in the form of prizes.
- On the home page, select the Play-Along option. You’ll need to sign up for the app and update your profile. Switch between English and Hindi, depending on your choice.
- The basic requirements for participation are that you must be over the age of 18 and a citizen of India. Before you play the game, make sure you read the terms and conditions thoroughly.
- The questions will be shown on your mobile screen like they are posed on television. You must choose the correct answer within the allotted time.
- You must submit your answer; otherwise, the system will reject it.
- You will receive points for each correct answer.
- A Play-Along player will not be eliminated. Even if you give the incorrect answer, you can still play the game.
- Play-Along contestants have only one lifeline open to them. Non-subscribers may have to complete specific digital tasks in order to access it, while subscribers can use it at any time during the game.
- Last season, you could have earned 500 points by correctly answering the Fastest finger first question.
How to send SMS to KBC?
Applying through SMS starts with paying attention to questions asked by Amitabh Bacchan, the host of KBC. He announces questions at 9pm on the show on specific dates. After that, the Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, and Vodafone users can send their registration answers via SMS to 0019188444474. You need to write KBC prior to your answer. Here is an example that might make things clear for you: in case if you want to send B as your answer and you are female with age 22 years, you will have to write: KBC B 22 F.
- There are some things that you should keep in your mind while applying through SMS, including:
- Except for Jio users, sending the SMS will cost you Rs. 3.
You have to make sure that you provide the answer to the given question within the time limit.
Note: We have discuss all about how to send SMS in KBC. The important thing to note here is that only those with Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, and Vodafone connections can use the SMS service that too some circles.
How to Check KBC Lottery Online 2021
To checkout the latest information about kbc winners please enter KBC winners mobile number and registered lottery number here:
If you don’t know the lottery number of if you don’t now how to check KBC lottery online please contact the KBC Helpline Number 0019188444454. By calling on this number you can also get the latest information about how to apply in KBC via IVR.
KBC Lottery Winner List 2021
|Sr. #:||KBC Winner Name:||Winning Amount:||Lottery Number:||Date:|
|1.||Mr. Krishna Kumar||25,00,000 INR||1001081||09-06-2021|
|2.||Mr. Rana Pratap Singh||25,00,000 INR||89919||09-06-2021|
|3.||Ms. Madhu Devi||25,00,000 INR||4455||09-06-2021|
|4.||Mr. Babu Lal Chauhan||35,00,000 INR||1155||09-06-2021|
|5.||Mr. AshokVarma||35,00,000 INR||899177||09-06-2021|
|6.||Sunder Singh||50,00,000 INR||50718094||09-06-2021|
|7.||Mr. Rahul Kumar Pandey||1,00,00,000 INR||8991||09-06-2021|
This is the KBC lottery winner 2021 list if your name is not in this list and you are a KBC winner please send us SMS to now about your lottery details. You can also get all detail in this website about how to send SMS in KBC.
Jackpot questions in KBC
Amitabh Bachchan asks questions as a part of the Ghar Bathe Jeeto Jackpot contest during the streaming of the show for the audience sitting at their respective home. Indian citizens can answer this question and can win prizes better 1 to 5 lakh. However, they have to send the answer in the format prescribed above.
They can answer the jackpot questions through the official KBC website or its official app.
Online: Indian citizens can answer the jackpot question by loading the official Kaun Banega Crorepati page by visiting kbcofficialwebsite.com.
Official App: Eligible users also have the option of answering the GBJJ contest using the official KBC app. They just have to download the Play Store or App store; after that, they can answer the question of the jackpot.
However, there are some key points that people should keep in mind while answering the jackpot question. Here are some of them.
- The minimum required to participate in the contest is 18 years.
- You need to have a registered mobile number in order to participate in the jackpot quiz. Plus, you need to keep the number active in case the KBC team wants to contact you anytime.
- The participant needs to be an Indian citizen who has paid one year of Income Tax, at least.
- Lastly, the winner of the contest will be selected on the lucky draw.
Without a doubt, Kaun Banega Crorepati is one of the most-watched shows in the history of Indian television. It started with the bang in 2000 and has been growing in popularity since. The show began streaming on Star Plus soon after it started airing on Sony TV, and since then, it has been an integral product of the Sony TV network.
Nowadays, Sony offers multiple options to the users to watch the show, including the Sony Liv App, Sony Liv website, and of course, the Sony TV channel.
What’s more, now it has become relatively easy for individuals to participate in the show; they can do the same with the help of the Sony Liv app or by SMS.
Moreover, it is possible to play the game alongside the contestants by sitting at your home with the help of the Sony Liv app’s Play-Along feature, and you can even prize with Play-Along.