As KBC is one of the most well-known game shows on Indian television, So every Indian want to register in KBC. There is always a lot of demand among people who are looking to take part in this game show. Currently, preparations are underway for the upcoming season 13 of this game show event. The show is hosted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan and this is one of the main reasons why people in India are so drawn towards the show.
How to Register in KBC
Registration for this upcoming season 13 commences on Tuesday, 12th May at 9:00 pm. The registration process is going to conclude on the 22nd of May.
Host Amitabh Bachchan is going to ask a question to prospective participants every night till the 22nd of May. To enter KBC Season 13, all prospective candidates must answer these questions accurately via the SonyLIV app or through SMS. The whole selection process is going to be managed online because of the nationwide lockdown that has been imposed to prevent the spreading of novel coronavirus. You can now download this SonyLIV app from SonyLIV official website for registering with KBC. The app can be found at the Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
Here are the steps that you need to follow when you are trying to register for the KBC through the Sony Liv App:
- Download and open the SonyLIV application on your phone.
- Click on the app’s KBC link
- Answer the question to register with KBC.
- Use the personal details form to fill in all the details.
- Click on submit
You will know that the process is completed once the message saying ‘Thank you for completing your KBC registration’ flashes on your screen. After this, you can join the KBC game show to win prizes. To learn about All India sim card competition please visit this link. If you have any query about KBC please contact KBC lottery manager Mr. Rana Pratap Singh.
How to get selected in KBC?
At present, people are looking to know how they can get selected for the upcoming KBC 2022. One of the most popular shows of all time, this game show organized by Sony TV is going to see megastar Amitabh Bachchan return as the host. Registration for this new season is going to open from May 9th. With the corona pandemic affecting people’s lives in India in profound ways, the management of KBC has assured people that they are going to take every precaution when they are looking to have participants for their game show. Amitabh Bachchan has also stated that people’s dreams can never be muddled by the pandemic lockdown. KBC gives people the wings they need to fly and make their dreams come true.
The process of KBC audition is going to be held this year through digital mediums. The process of audition has been categorically divided into 4 segments or parts, namely (a) registration, (b) screening, (c) online audition, and (d) personal interview. The first round of registration is going to take place between May 9th and May 22nd. When the prospective participants answer the question for registration correctly, they are going to be shortlisted via a computerized process so that the next round of the telephonic interview can be carried out. This will be followed by an online audition which will include a general knowledge test as well as a video submission carried out exclusively through the SonyLIV app. Finally, a personalized video call will be held with the selected candidates based on which the chosen few will get to sit opposite Amitabh Bachchan.
Here are the steps for registering with KBC 13.
- From May 9th to 22nd, you need to look out for the question put out by Amitabh Bachchan at 9:00 pm on Sony TV.
- You can also access this question through the SonyLIV app.
- Answer the question via the SonyLIV app or SMS.
- There are no limitations as per the number of times that you can attempt to answer the question.
- If you are chosen for the event, you will get a call from KBC for the next round.
How to Check KBC Lottery Online 2021
To checkout the latest information about your winner number please enter your winner mobile number and lottery number here:
If you don’t have information about how to check kbc lottery online or if you don’t have your regsitered lottery number please contact us on KBC head office number which is 0019188444474. Similarly on this KBC official website you can check WhatsApp lottery and Jio lottery online. You can also call us on this number to know about KBC play along.
How to register in KBC?
KBC is certainly one of the most loved game shows on Indian TV and therefore it is no wonder that people always love to take part in it. If you are looking to participate in KBC Season 13, then you can do so with the SonyLIV app. Download the SonyLIV app. You can get the app from the Google Play application store or iOS store. It is important to note that you can download the app for free, but you need to pay for the subscription cost for the app. Data charges can be applied when you are downloading the app. You need to provide details like mobile number and email ID while registering with the app. Similarly you must put in a mobile number registered in India so that the KBC team can get in touch with you. You also have to put in your age details while registering – only the registrants who are aged 18 or above as of May 1st, 2020 can be chosen for participation.
Other details that you need to provide while registering for KBC are your gender, educational qualifications, occupation or profession, and area of residence. You will need to provide an answer to the question asked. You can do this by choosing any one option from A, B, C, and D for completing the registration process. As you have presented all the answers and other details, you can see a message on the screen that confirms your registration.
You can also register for KBC through SMS, IVRS, and online means. As the actual registration process starts in May, you can learn everything about these processes. This can help people to sign up for KBC even if they do not use a smartphone. The process for KBC registration through SMS, IVRS, and online means is also very simple and can be completed within a few minutes.
How to go to KBC?
KBC is one of the most well-admired quiz programs in India. Therefore, it is no wonder that people are always looking to participate in this program.
Follow these steps when you are looking to appear for KBC.
- The registration questionnaire for the 13th season of KBC will be presented by Amitabh Bachchan from May 9th to May 22nd at 9:00 pm on Sony TV. Thus, you need to watch out for that
- You can also download the SonyLIV application in your home if you do not own a television or have a cable connection at your home. You can see the question on your app and then answer it from there.
- Another way of responding to the query for KBC registration is through SMS or the SonyLIV application.
- It is important to note that there are no limits as to the overall number of times that you can try. So you can answer all the questions that are presented in the period.
- If you’re selected, you will receive a call from the showrunners to let you know that you are chosen for the second round of the quiz. Keep in mind that KBC does not charge any fee for participation and so you should not fall for such scams.
- You will need certain documents for the KBC contest.
- Four copies of passport-sized color photographs clicked recently
- You must also furnish valid identity proofs. Your identity proof can be your birth certificate, Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, and/or Driver’s License for name verification.
- You also need to provide a document for address proof. Some of the documents you can use are Landline bill, Passport, Electric bill, Voter ID, UID Aadhar card, Driver’s License, and Ration card.